Get the simple recipe for a crowd pleasing cool blue punch.
This post may contain affiliate links, view my full disclosure policy here.
This fun blue drink work for a baby shower, kids party or even a winter themed soiree. It’s easy to make and tastes great. Learn a few ways to dress up the punch bowl or glasses to fit your party theme.
This cool blue punch is easy to make and uses only 3 ingredients. It’s a versatile drink that can be used for so many occasions.
When to serve blue punch
A colorful drink is a fun way to carry the theme of a party over to the food. This drink not only tastes great but it makes a statement on the buffet table as well. Here are a few ways to show off your blue punch.
- Baby Shower. Need a blue food to accent your baby shower? Make a large batch of this recipe and serve it in a punch bowl or glass beverage dispenser. The blue looks so pretty served in a container with cut glass. It sparkles in the sun and invites guests to try it. If your’re serving this in a punch bowl, you could even float a few yellow rubber ducks on top to look like a bathtub.
- Winter party. Do you have kids who are totally into the movie Frozen? This is the drink for your party. Blue and white are ideal colors for a winter or Frozen themed party. Make a batch of blue punch and serve it to guests along with other cool toned treats.
- Summer beach party. The blue color makes this drink feel like a pool side treat, and it has a tropical taste thanks to the pineapple juice. Serve cups of this drink outside garnished with a skewer of Swedish fish to complete the beachy theme.
Adding alcohol to punch
When serving a crowd it’s best to make the recipe as shown below. People of all ages and preferences can enjoy a cup. Keep a bottle of white rum off to the side and add a half ounce to each small glass. The rum mixes perfectly with the tropical flavors and adults will enjoy this cocktail.
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 2 cups Blue Hawaiian Punch
- 2 cups Sprite
- Pineapple and maraschino cherries for garnish
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl mix the pineapple juice, Hawaiian punch and sprite.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Add ice as needed.
- Pour into individual glasses and garnish with a skewer of pineapple and cherries.
Try serving this with a few scoops of sherbet for a creamy drink.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 0gSugar: 24gProtein: 0g
This cool blue party punch is ideal for your next party. Make a big batch by doubling or tripling the recipe to serve your crowd.
A few notes when making a big batch of this punch.
- Increasing the amount of pineapple juice will make this drink more green than blue. Consider adding extra Hawaiian punch and less pineapple juice as you expand this recipe.
- You will not need a lot of Sprite or white soda to make this a bubbly drink. You can add a half cup more for each additional cup of Hawaiian punch in the recipe.
- When your final batch is made, add a few scoops of sherbet to add a little foam and creamy taste to your blue punch.
Be sure to pin this recipe and save it for your next party.
More tropical drinks for your party.